Welcome to my creative outlet

I believe that every person needs some form of creative outlet. This is mine, my personal recipe's, small projects and ramblings from life's lessons.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

To food blog or not to food blog that is the question...

For those of you who don't know me I have a random list of food that I'm allergic to (beef, cow based dairy, pineapple, avocado, sesame oil, and shell fish)  which makes for interesting recipe adaptions. To add to this my mom and mother in law are also gluten free so many of my holiday dishes are adapted for these specification..oh and my son and husband can't do cinnamon and my daughter can't have cloves or mangoes. Because I have started saving my recipe adaptions I have repeatedly said I would love to start a food blog. So I'm left wondering, do I start a separate food blog open to the public or do I just bundle all of my blogging efforts into the Marshall's corner? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I have a good friend who's son is gluten free. She may be very interested in this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right! Just in time for Christmas I will be posting a gluten free and dairy free adapted cinnamon rolls and pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Are you going semihomeade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semi homemade and as easy as possible!

    ReplyDelete