Welcome to my creative outlet

I believe that every person needs some form of creative outlet. This is mine, my personal recipe's, small projects and ramblings from life's lessons.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My mini me

Nadine is the best little 5 year old baker a mommy could ask for, she is absolutely fearless when it comes to baking and it actually makes me a little anxious for when she is tall enough to reach the oven settings. To teach her at a young age the fun of cooking, baking and doing it safely she accompanies me in the kitchen A LOT. For Christmas she was gifted from her aunty Leah  a "Cra-Z-Cookn" baking set (it's microwaved instead of baked) and is obsessed with making these little edible treats! I think it's adorable, she's really the only one who can eat them sense they have dairy and gluten but boy does it bring us joy to watch her have so much fun and take pride in her work.
add packet and water

Stir like crazy! (Isn't she so cute?!)

microwaved for 30 seconds, added frosting and sprinkles!




TA DA!

I've got to say the final product sure is cute and pretty =) If you have a little kitchen helper and don't mind the clean up and initial assembly then you should find one of these kits!

1 comment: